Welcome to E.S.C.A.P.E. PATH® Your path to escape worry, anxiety, stress.
A new version of the seven circuit labyrinth ~ an ancient meditation tool
Is finding time to relax a challenge?
Not quite sure how to go about it? Where to start?
Ten Ways To Use Your E.S.C.A.P.E. PATH®
- Trace labyrinth path with finger in rhythm to relaxed breathing
- Trace path using rhythmic breathing, focusing on motivational prompt(s) on photo (found in each corner and center)
- Trace path continuously or pause focusing on your breathing, a prompt or just a quiet mind
- Trace path with your eyes open
- Trace path with your eyes closed
- Trace path with non-dominant hand or dominate hand, alternate back and forth as desired
- Use the photo scene to daydream using all of your senses. Go to that place in your mind’s eye.
- Place labyrinth on picture stand in office or living space, readily available for use. When used regularly, to just view a favorite photo scene will release a relaxation response.
- Something troubling you? Trace the path with thoughts of what is on your mind and be open to receive thoughts of possible solutions.
- BE CREATIVE! There is no right or wrong way to use E.S.C.A.P.E. PATH®.
For more information about E.S.C.A.P.E. PATH™ contact: email@example.com
Energized / Serene / Centered / Awareness / Peaceful / Empowered
How to care for your E.S.C.A.P.E. PATH™
* Insert index finger at top notch to pull off clear labyrinth piece
* Remove photos from base prior to cleaning the base and labyrinth.
* To clean surfaces of the product you may use isopropyl alcohol or just a soft cloth.
* Return photos to base when dry and gently secure the labyrinth to base.