As a practicing registered nurse for 40+ years, as a wife, mother, daughter, sister and friend, I am no stranger to stress and anxiety! It is through life struggles that I have discovered the benefits of meditation and relaxation techniques.
There is overwhelming research that supports the value and importance of relaxation techniques for health and well-being. However, we still lag behind in practicing positive coping methods! So, why aren't we making time on a daily basis to relax and quiet our mind? We make convenient excuses such as: "I don't have the time", "I don't know how","Thoughts keep getting in the way, I can't quiet my mind". Now, with this unique design, E.S.C.A.P.E. PATH®, I present to you a tangible product to use daily and help you move forward. E.S.C.A.P.E. PATH® is a culmination of techniques I have used both personally and professionally for many years.
My vision for E.S.C.A.P.E. PATH® is to offer those in need a path to comfort, calm, relaxation and an ability to become more focused and centered. For those who say they can't relax or quiet their mind, please give the E.S.C.A.P.E. PATH® a try. It may just get you started on the journey to a more relaxed you!
Take the path leading to an improved physical and mental well being!
Find Your Way…
~ Marlene Rosenblum, RN ~ Designer of E.S.C.A.P.E. PATH®
- Member of The Labyrinth Society and Veriditas
- Veriditas-trained Labyrinth Facilitator
- Trained in Transcendental Meditation
- Professional focus: Working with women and their families prenatally, through labor, birth and postpartum
- Certified Instructor of Prepared Childbirth and Coordinator of Parent Education Program
- Certified Instructor of Infant Massage